Entropy: Chaos is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that prevents players from playing the game normally, as it generates a random event every 30 seconds. Minecraft is already complex enough on its own, with all the rudimentary tribulations, average players will find it difficult to progress through the game.
In the chaos generated by entropy, players will have to deal with strange events that prevent them from enjoying the game. The mod is definitely not for everyone, as some find playing with difficulty annoying, but if you are someone who likes new challenges, then the Entropy Chaos mod is for you.
Feature of The Mod:
- Random events happen every 30 seconds.
– Advertisement –
Entropy: Chaos Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Entropy: Chaos Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Entropy: Chaos Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Im_JC52 | Source Page: CurseForge