The foremost purpose of Erivale Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.5 was really to behave as an improve to the favored Werian pack. Nonetheless, because it was being developed, the developer realized that it was digressing somewhat bit from the unique options of Werian pack which was why it obtained launched by itself. It’s a great useful resource pack which any minecraft participant will get pleasure from making use of. One in all its most notable options is the truth that it’s a medieval themed pack which has one of the completely designed textures on the earth of minecraft.
In case you are a kind of minecraft gamers who’re trying to find a method so as to add one or two twists to their textures then this useful resource pack is the proper match for such. It is going to undoubtedly do an important job even far past your expectations. The reality is that there have been plenty of useful resource packs which had been created to cater for the medieval wants of the sport however Erivale is completely different. The textures aren’t solely lifelike but additionally have gotten plenty of particulars in them. Essentially the most notable characteristic is the actual fact regardless of the main points that are a lot, there is no such thing as a noise in any respect.
– Advertisement –
Erivale Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Erivale Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Filmjolk | Source Link: CurseForge