Eternal Hearts Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a semi-realistic styled Useful resource pack. It’s primarily based on a highly regarded theme sequence Kingdom Hearts. It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was developed by Cpt. Corn.
This Useful resource pack was designed to present folks an honest pack primarily based on a sequence to present some respectable cartoony look or some RPG styled Useful resource pack. It has some varied forms of fashions during which it comes with excessive detailed textures. It additionally helps highly regarded Biomes O Plenty, Iron Chests and different completely different mods additionally. This Useful resource pack has some work in progress, However it will likely be up to date in future updates.
Eternal Hearts Resource Pack Features:
- New Priest Villager.
- Improved Oak and Birch leaves.
- Improved Black Wool.
- New Lightmap for CTM.
- Up to date Breaking Animation.
- New Crafting Desk GUI.
- Added Creeper and Stone Step sounds.
- New Enderman texture.
- Added Enderdragon and Finish Portal texture.
– Advertisement –
Eternal Hearts Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Eternal Hearts Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Cpt. Corn | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft