Eyes in the Darkness – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which adds to the game a rather unusual object, well, or even a block, or maybe a mob – it is unclear. The fact is that this mod allows you to plunge into the atmosphere of the holiday “Halloween”. Eyes in the Darkness mod adds so-called “Eyes in the Darkness”. They can appear quite randomly, but you won’t expect them to. They themselves appear, as a rule, in the trees, or rather on the trunk of the tree.
What else is interesting
Once they appear, we advise you to turn away from them, because they can take your life almost instantly! Well, if you do manage to turn away, the eyes themselves disappear. You can never guess when the eyes will appear, you can only guess! However, there is a chance for you to spawn them yourself with a special spawn egg in your inventory.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- An interesting mob you haven’t seen before.
- Deals serious damage that kills instantly if you don’t have time to turn your eyes away.
Like the mod? Then download it from the link below, enjoy the game!
Eyes in the Darkness Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Eyes in the Darkness Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Eyes in the Darkness Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: gigaherz | Source Page: CurseForge