F8thful Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a simplistic and vanilla themed Resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about 4 months in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It would present a really low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack have been constructed by the ewanhowell5195.
This Resource Pack can have its important concentrate on bringing the default vanilla textures into the colourful and life like model. It would additionally attempt to make each textures into the 16×16 decision. Easy wanting animals can be revamped to make their visible expertise wonderful. Shade palette can be improved to look brilliant, colourful and simplistic on the identical time. It would additionally attempt to exhibit a absolute stability to guarantee that high quality of textures will look basic and it’ll convey good high quality of atmosphere.
F8thful Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Gadgets and Textures
- New Gui and Shade Palette.
- Added Sky and Moon
- New Solar and Timber.
- Improved Grass and Water.
- Added Vanilla Textures and Vanilla CTM.
- Mounted Stock and Animals.
- Improved Mobs and Creepers.
- Added Lava and Homes.
- New Buildings and Stairs.
– Advertisement –
F8thful Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
F8thful Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: ewanhowell5195 | Source Link: CurseForge