Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a default useful resource pack it’s a excessive definition useful resource pack and it’s One of many widespread useful resource packs it has few lovely textures. Furthermore it has armors,weapons,crops and it makes game extra pleasurable.
It doesn’t take a lot CPU/RAM and it has two variations 32×32 and 64×64 and it has two instances larger decision and Improvement of this Useful resource pack was deserted in 2014 however a consumer “IStealyourRAM” aka RageCraft continued it’s improvement for contemporary variations of this useful resource pack.
This Useful resource pack is 100% Full with all of the weapons, mobs and the crops and agriculture.
Faithful Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Faithful Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Faithful Team | Source Link: Faithful