Falkers Art Deco Textures on Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which bring to the game one of the most classic impressions. The flock expresses Klose, but a completely unique atmosphere that can not be recreated. Thanks to the distinctive color palette of art deco keeps Minecraft much more relaxing and enjoyable way.
What else is interesting?
It stands out for its whimsical, simplistic art style and dark colors. The package as a whole is outstanding because of its modesty, it doesn’t go out of its way to perform some groundbreaking screaming textures, but it’s still good enough to keep players interested.
– Advertisement –
Falkers Art Deco Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Falkers Art Deco Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Falkersen | Source Link: CurseForge