Falling Leaves is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that is a simple but interesting addition to Minecraft that no one has created before. As a Minecraft enthusiast like myself, I often travel the world of Minecraft out of boredom and find aspects of the game character bland, but I can’t describe what’s wrong.
However, with the creation of Falling Leaves, players and I came to the conclusion that a feature as simple as dropping little leaves on the ground can make a colossal difference in the game environment. Watch the tiny pieces of falling leaves, make me fall in love with the game’s newfound atmosphere.
– Advertisement –
In a nutshell, what’s added:
As you explore, you’ll realize that leaves are now falling from the trees.
Falling Leaves Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Falling Leaves Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Falling Leaves Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: RandomMcSomethin | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: Cheaterpaul | Source Page: CurseForge