Falling Tree is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5. As you know, the tree is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource you use in almost any new world. In the future, you will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things, such as making tools, using it as fuel, using it as building/finishing materials, and more.
However, because of the nature of the game, it may take you a long time to use it. One of the most effective ways to journal is to create a “tree farm” so that you can use it more efficiently. However, this can be time consuming.
– Advertisement –
Why this mod?
- Introducing the FallingTree Mod! FallingTree is a mod created to speed up the process of chopping trees in Minecraft. Its function is very simple, it allows you to cut down one bottom block and the whole tree will be automatically cut down!
- If you don’t want to chop many trees at once, you can hold down the Shift key when you disable this feature of the mod.
- Falling Tree can also change a lot of things in the mod’s configuration file. For example, you can change the functionality of the mod (i.e. you will chop wood in normal mode without moving while holding down the Shift key).
Falling Tree Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Falling Tree Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Falling Tree Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: RakSrinaNa | Source Page: CurseForge