Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 was fully impressed from highly regarded game present My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. This Useful resource pack is available in a 3 totally different decision of 32×32, 64×64 and 128×128 and it was developed by flutterstorm.
This Resource pack has engaging feeling and appears that gives you an extraordinary feeling in the direction of gadgets, weapons and blocks. It has many unique content material wherein that have been created in a method from the game present. Each visuals that you will note will probably be fully improved at any time when you’ll play this Useful resource pack. It is going to additionally make sure that all the things you will note are vastly detailed and practical to provide you an great feeling.
Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Sunflowers and Rails.
- New textures for Pumpkins and Melons.
- Added Parrots and Beds.
- Added Netherwart block and Bone block.
- Improved Diamond sword and Animated torches.
- New Excessive definition Creepers and Skeletons.
- Improved Horses, Wolf and Impact icons.
- Up to date Gravel and Stonebrick.
- Improved Skyboxes and Cauldron.
Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: flutterstorm | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft