Fusion Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a top quality and practical themed Useful resource pack. It has an ordinary decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was created by AgentXenon.
This Useful resource pack will look very a lot fashionable and it’ll have a cartoon twist additionally. It has vibrant and vibrant colours and textures are very nicely composed. It can carry a brand new life into your Minecraft world by enhancing each textures on this Useful resource pack. If you happen to use this Useful resource pack with shaders then it is going to have wonderful and terrific seems that can blow your thoughts away.
Fusion Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Carved stone and Marble texture.
- New Stone brick and Wheat texture.
- Improved Particle results.
- New High Crafting desk.
- Added Prismarine textures.
- New Pink sandstone and Sandstone carved.
- Improved Pink textures glitches.
Fusion Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Fusion Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: AgentXenon | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft