Gamemode Overhaul is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will help the player to return all the old commands. Now they will work again. To work correctly, you need to install the modification on the server, after which you can connect to it and use all the features.
- /gm c – turns on the “Creative” mode.
- /gm s – switches the game mode to “Survival”.
- /gm a – allows you to switch the mode to “Adventure”.
- ‘/dgm c’ – turns on the creative mode for all players.
- ‘/dgm 0’ – allows players to switch to “Survival” mode.
- ‘/difficulty 1’ – changes the difficulty mode to ‘Normal’.
- ‘/difficulty 0’ – sets the mode to ‘Peaceful’.
- /kill – kills a random or selected player. For the operation of the command you must enter the nickname of the player.
– Advertisement –
Gamemode Overhaul Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Gamemode Overhaul Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Gamemode Overhaul Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: marcus_8448 | Source Page: CurseForge