GemPuts is a texture for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which is in part a new twist on the popular genre of cartoon theme packs. The author likes the visual concept of “old cloth”, and the author translates this feeling into the game. It is difficult to explain the overall theme of the resource pack.
What is interesting?
However, it contains HD textures, which are known to be fun and extremely attractive with shaders . Unlike most ordinary cartoon packs, GemPuts enhances the game environment one by one, making it as bright and aesthetically pleasing as possible. The amount of detail added to the textures is considered decent and pleasing to the eye because of its visibility and the uniformity between blocks and squares. The package has a resolution of 128x due to its high level of detail, so check your PC’s specifications before you start installing it.
GemPuts Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
GemPuts Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2