GeruDoku Classic is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which is a type of composite of many kits for Minecraft. The factor is that the authors determined to not reinvent the wheel, so that they created one basic set, which contained all one of the best textures from the at present launched.
What else is interesting?
The creator did a fantastic job of merging the various textures from the completely different units into one, the textures are fairly darkish, however regardless of that they match collectively completely and provides a whole image of the world, which is a lot better than with the usual textures. There was positively plenty of work executed to optimize the textures between one another, tweaking the colours, shadows and extra, which finally resulted within the launch of a profitable set for the sport. Do this set, you’ll not be upset!
– Advertisement –
GeruDoku Classic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
GeruDoku Classic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: sybew | Source Link: CurseForge