Ghoulcraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really fashionable and medieval styled Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was simply began about an 12 months in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It should have a decision of 16×16 and it’ll run completely on low-end computer systems. This Useful resource Pack have been constructed by MissGhouls.
This Useful resource Pack will convey an enormous quantity of fashions, textures and merchandise frames on this game. It should additionally present many modifications within the common vanilla gadgets that can seem in your Minecraft world. Additionally, you will get to embellish your world with the weapons, instruments, meals and furnishings gadgets. There shall be round 200+ new gadgets with completely different varieties all through the game. It was began as a Mizuno’s Add-on, However it’ll now work on the newest variations as effectively.
Ghoulcraft Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Christmas Bushes and Santa hats.
- New Snowmen and Igloo.
- Mounted Pianos and Cat Bushes.
- Improved Cemetry Gates and Fences.
- Mounted Chest Iron and Chest Gold.
- New Teddy bear and Faerie Lights.
- Up to date Picnic Basket and Sweet.
- Up to date Halloween gadgets and textures.
- New Cat beds and Litter packing containers.
Ghoulcraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Ghoulcraft Resource Pack Download Links
Credit: MissGhouls | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft