GLSL Shaders Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – excellent and one of the highest quality shaders on Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2, after installing them the game will seem to you a completely different side, just look at this realistic fauna, the sky looks like a real along with animated water, as well as this mod adds a beautiful light effect to the game.
Now all the details will be traced, there will be shadows, the normal look of the map. This is one of the most thoughtful shaderpacks, which will help make of the cubic game maximum realism. Shaderpack will support any resourcespacks, compatible with Minecraft Forge and Optifine HD, expected about 30 frames per second on an average computer.
– Advertisement –
GLSL Shaders Mod Installation
- Download and install Optifine HD (required)
- Press WIN+R (The “WIN” key is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window type %appdata%.
- Without unpacking, copy the file here .minecraft/Shaderpacks
- In the settings, click on “Graphics Settings” -> “Shaders…”, select the shader you want, hit “Done”
GLSL Shaders Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.9.4 + 1.8.9 + 1.7.10
Author: karyonix | Source Page: MinecraftForum