Guide API is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2, which allows players, as well as those who make mods to create handy documents directly in the books from the game. That is, you will now be able to create handy books that are nicely structured for players or other purposes. Books will be supported without any mods, that is, you can easily open them in a clean Minecraft and read all the useful information. This mod is great for those who want to compile some game guide for a map or a mod, where you can specify all its features.
Features of the Mod:
- You will be able to create handy and readable books in Minecraft, which can be opened without any auxiliary mods.
- Books are easy to edit right in the game using the Guide API.
- In the book you can insert a variety of recipes Kraft, and no matter what it is Kraft, that is, you can insert a Kraft from the workbench, and can make Kraft from the oven, in any case, it can be easily entered in the book.
- If necessary, you can add a pixel image as well.
Useful mod, isn’t it? We wish you a successful game and great books.
– Advertisement –
Guide API Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Guide API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Guide API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: TehNut + tombenpotter | Source Page: CurseForge