Hwyla is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which will add a certain useful function. After installing the mod, if you point at a block or a mob, a special window with information appears. For example, if you hover over the block, it will pop up information from which mod this block was taken. This is not all the information, for example, the amount of health of the mob/player, its name and so on.
What exactly will add mod?
In the shortest terms, this mod shows information about all the blocks and mobs in minecraft. Which module belongs to this or that block and even a mob, as well as the ID and other useful information.
– Advertisement –
Hwyla Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Hwyla Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Hwyla Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: TehNut | Source Page: CurseForge