Icons are Textures for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that will give a new look to the user interface of the game menu, making them fresh and cheerful every time you start the game. There will now be an icon next to each setting in the game, charmingly indicating its functionality.
A set of icons is definitely a must simply because of its simplicity. If you plan on playing this game for a very long time, and we’re sure you will, installing icons as one of your packs is a must. Unveil the new menu to your friends, tell your mom about it, or anything else, just remember to appreciate the little details in the game.
– Advertisement –
Icons Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Icons Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Zartrix + mr_ch0c0late1 | Source Link: CurseForge