Illuminations – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows the player to get an extremely interesting and diverse nightlife in the game. What exactly are we talking about? We are talking about the fact that now you will be able to observe at night a very interesting picture, which is the presence of crickets, glowing insects, as well as other objects that somehow emit glow at night. This is a very interesting addition that will somehow make the game more atmospheric and interesting for the night time.
Features of The Mod:
- A new item has also been added that allows you to catch crickets.
- A new lamp with which you can illuminate rooms.
– Advertisement –
Illuminations Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Illuminations Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Illuminations Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: doctor4t | Source Page: CurseForge