Immortal PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is totally made out of scratch by having customized colours to make simpler criticals. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by FusionsStudio.
This Resource pack was constructed customized to permit gamers have good velocity whereas enjoying PvP. It has normal decision of 16×16 and in you could see blocks might be working excellent. Among the only a few objects are 32×32 decision in an effort to having them look exceptionally effectively than regular decision may enable us. It has bow and swords had been constructed to make it clean to have vital hits and a lot extra. The whole lot from blocks to objects are 90% customized made and another objects like armor and hearth are taken from totally different Useful resource pack.
Immortal PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Gadgets and GUI.
- Added Armor and Mobs.
- Improved Grass and Climate.
- Added Bow sword and Sword.
- Improved Particles and Blocks.
- Added Nether Portal and Customized colours.
Immortal PvP Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Immortal PvP Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: FusionsStudio | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft