Improved Default Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a default, vanilla and medieval themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was simply began about 5 days in the past and it has gained a lot reputation since that point. It has a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack.
This Useful resource Pack could have buildings, boats and homes on this game. Many OptiFine options have been added, The quantity of fantastic detailing has been put to make this good Useful resource Pack. Few issues will likely be modified and will likely be added sooner or later updates. It was developed by Eruantien.
Improved Default Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Double slab variants.
- Improved OptiFine overlay glitches.
- New Customized mannequin for the camp fireplace.
- Mounted Particles and Armor.
- Up to date Stock and Terrain.
- Improved Blocks and Objects.
- Added Setting and Font.
- Mounted Gui and Artwork.
Improved Default Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Improved Default Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Eruantien | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft