Industrial Revolution is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which includes the addition of the game with a variety of items for the implementation of industrialization in the game. The player will be able to take advantage of the whole 4 levels of items to implement various types of automation of any elements of survival.
- Creation of mechanisms that were inspired by famous modifications, such as Industrial Craft.
- The ability to speed up each mechanism with specialized enhancements.
- New types of armor with excellent and unusual textures. Several types of weapons also appeared.
- Unique ways for energy’s extraction. Solar panels, windmills and several other types of energy production.
– Advertisement –
- Industrial Revolution introduces standard processing machines, divided into 4 levels.
- You can also improve them with upgrades, such as speed upgrades.
- Automation machines such as the chopper, rancher, and miner.
- Stylish modular armor with many modules and colors.
- All machines consume energy known as LF or Lazuli Flux, which is generated by other machines.
- The Industrial Revolution is still in development, which means that there may be problems and more features may be added.
Industrial Revolution Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric Modloader + Fabric Language Kotlin
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Industrial Revolution Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Industrial Revolution Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: GabrielHOlv | Source Page: CurseForge