Integrated Crafting is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which is a small addon for such a well-known mod as “Integrated Dynamics“. This addon allows the player to get the ability to automatically craft some items right inside the engineering systems. You will be able to create almost anything, for example, liquids, objects, energy. With two new interfaces, you will be able to implement this feature.
How exactly can you use this addon?
- It’s pretty simple. Use the “crafting interface” and the “automatic crafting system”, where you will need to configure the parameters of those items that you need and their quantity.
- Connect the system to the storage, where there are resources for future crafting.
– Advertisement –
Integrated Crafting Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Cyclops Core + Integrated Dynamics + Integrated Tunnels
- Download Integrated Crafting Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Integrated Crafting Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2
Author: kroeser | Source Page: CurseForge