Integrated Dynamics – a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which will add a lot of features to the game. What kind of features are we talking about? We are talking about the fact that now you can create your own networks, which in turn will allow you to fully automate some processes. A great option for those who love mechanical systems, as well as circuits.
How does it work?
These networks can open up a lot of things for you. For example, there is a special block that shows all the necessary information about any block, as well as the liquid and other elements of the game of Minecraft. There are various chips that can perform one function or another, by the way, you can include them in one big circuit, which in turn will allow you to create huge circuits that perform some function.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- Over 7 chips, each of which can do a specific function.
- Connecting through redstone, however, there is also a special cable network.
Integrated Dynamics Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Common Capabilities + Cyclops Core
- Download Integrated Dynamics Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Integrated Dynamics Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: kroeser + yulife_curse + josephcsible | Source Page: CurseForge