Integrated Tunnels is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that will allow you to carry different kinds of items using special pipes and systems that have been added by the mods. In total, there are three types of objects and matter that can be transferred using these pipes. These are liquids, for example, water or lava, or can be another liquid that has been added in some mod, another type are blocks, and the last type becomes energy.
Yes, the Integrated Tunnels Mod can allow you to transfer energy using built-in interfaces. Moreover, the energy can be from completely different mods. And there are also special blocks that will allow you to convert one type of energy to another and get more energy for any action. Convenient? Very convenient!
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- There are importers, there are exporters, and there are interfaces. All of these are designed to help you with sending blocks from one place to another.
- Lots of options for special pipes that are used to move items, liquids, or energy.
Integrated Tunnels Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Cyclops Core + Integrated Dynamics + Common Capabilities
- Download Integrated Tunnels Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Integrated Tunnels Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: kroeser | Source Page: CurseForge