Inventory HUD+ is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that will add one new feature to your gameplay. Now you will be able to get a number of new panels, each of which will help you know some game parameters that are displayed in real time.
What panels have been added?
- A panel that displays the actual armor strength.
- A special tab that will help you find out all the reinforcements that the player is using at the moment.
- You can display the items that are in the inventory without opening the inventory.
– Advertisement –
- You can customize the coordinates for the displayed panels and move them where you want them to go.
- Display options for some panels, you can hide them.
Inventory HUD+ Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Inventory HUD+ Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Inventory HUD+ Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: dmitrylovin | Source Page: CurseForge