Iron Chests is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which will allow you to create different types of chests in Minecraft. That is, there will be several different types of chests. The name of the mod suggests that you will be able to create iron chests, which is not the case. To create chests you need different materials, glass, diamonds, gold and even obsidian. The new chests are different from the old ones in terms of capacity, now there are many more cells available.
What is interesting?
The strongest chest is the one made of obsidian. This chest will have increased durability. That’s why it is the most expensive of all safes. It has 108 inventory locations. In short, it is a mod for the new Minecraft chests.
– Advertisement –
Iron Chests Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Iron Chests Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Iron Chests Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17
Author: cyberanner | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: ProgWML6, Alexbegt | Source Page: CurseForge