Jicklus Green Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a vibrant and colourful themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack will convey distinctive wanting homes and blocks into this recreation. It is available in a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was just lately began about an day in the past and it has been solely 40% accomplished.
This Useful resource Pack can have some stunning oranges with the reds constructed into each panorama to offer this recreation a really distinctive expertise. It’s going to additionally take away quotation for the autumn to offer this recreation some extra feeling in regards to the Spring. You’ll get a basic Minecraft feeling that can be full of a blended rustic fashion. It was developed by Jicklus. We’ll advocate you to make use of Sildur’s Shaders for this Useful resource Pack.
– Advertisement –
Jicklus Green Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Improved Iron ore and Gold ore.
- New Homes and Buildings.
- Mounted Mobs and Grass.
- Added Flowers and Bricks.
- New Farm and Stock.
- Changed Animals and Terrain.
Jicklus Green Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Jicklus Green Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Jicklus | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft