Jicklus Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 gives you a really distinctive feeling of basic Minecraft that will probably be blended with the country type. This Useful resource Pack was began about an day in the past and it has been 60% accomplished. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. It was developed by Jicklus.
This Useful resource Pack is a mix of the highly regarded Jicklus Orange and Jicklus Inexperienced that was beforehand made by the identical developer. It should have a mix purple UI from the 2 video games to make this game very fascinating. You’re going to get homes, colourful grass, farm, mobs and lava. It has work in progress and plenty of issues must be added quickly.
Jicklus Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Farm and Lava.
- Improved Homes and Buildings.
- Fastened Mobs and Sky.
- Changed Wooden and Timber.
- Up to date Artwork and Gui.
- Improved Atmosphere and Terrain.
Jicklus Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Jicklus Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Jicklus | Source Link: CurseForge