JohnSmith Legacy Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a continuation of an older texture pack designed by JohnSmith and this pack have all options which was in JohnSmith useful resource pack it is likely one of the oldest texture packs for Minecraft PC.
It has 32×32 decision and you’ll run this useful resource pack in regular computer systems with ease and this useful resource pack was created by John Smith when he determined to not replace it was taken over by Glowstontium. This Useful resource Pack At the moment options totally re-textured objects, mobs, armor and weapons.
John Smith Legacy Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Glowstontium | Source Link: JohnSmithLegacy