Jupiter Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is a clean, easy and total a pleasing expertise for everybody. Whereas it won’t supply a lot in the best way of innovation because it’s based mostly on a method being simplistic and lifelike smashing collectively which there have been seen very often in multitudes of useful resource packs earlier than however, all issues thought-about, it’s a pack that’s really value giving a shot to as a result of it does a superb job of offering visuals which can be clear, clean and straightforward on the eyes. The pack removes many of the pointless element seen in Minecraft’s textures and the outcome are some fairly clean visuals that flip the world of Minecraft into a reasonably immersive place. Darkening the sport a bit can be one in all its main energy and whereas it undoubtedly simplifies the textures by a major quantity, it nonetheless doesn’t compromise the core artwork fashion that’s outlined Minecraft through the years.
– Advertisement –
Jupiter Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Jupiter Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: sebOP | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft