Just Enough Items – a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 and older versions, which is a replacement for such mods as NEI and TMI (TooManyItems), only in this modification is not possible to change the weather, game time and so on. JEI will show you the recipes of things and potions, this is the main advantage over other similar mods.
Because after installing the new mods in Minecraft, the Just Enough Items mod will show you the recipes for crafting those very new mods, which you won’t have to remember now. The mod will help you to craft things yourself, if you have enough of the required resources in your inventory.
– Advertisement –
- TMI (TooManyItems ) (Older version of JEI)
- NEI (NotEnoughItems ) (Old version of JEI)
- REI (Roughly Enough Items) (All the crafting recipes in the game)
Just Enough Items Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Just Enough Items Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Just Enough Items Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: mezz | Source Page: CurseForge