LazyTextures Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a novel styled Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by Noir-Ness.
This Useful resource pack is totally reverse of the identify it has, Each blocks, gadgets and interface has been completely improved. It has a cartoon theme and nevertheless it goals to offer you an excellent ambiance in your Minecraft world. It has customized music and tremendous fancy armor and instruments. On this Useful resource pack it has a brand new shiny interface and that gives you an incredible feeling in your game. This Useful resource pack was not too long ago added and extra enhancements will probably be coming within the newest updates.
– Advertisement –
LazyTextures Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New armor and instruments.
- Added Instrumental sound results.
- Improved Mobs textures.
- New Command blocks.
- Up to date Gadgets and blocks.
- New Animated Mobs and blocks.
LazyTextures Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
LazyTextures Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Noir-Ness | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft