Litematica is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that allows you to create other mods. Sounds pretty funny, however, it is worth noting that not everyone can write mods using program code. I’m sure that at the same time, many people have a desire to create some of their own blocks, or mechanics. A great opportunity, is not it? Plenty of game menus that will customize any new mechanics, or any other block to the maximum accuracy. Try creating something new too!
Features of The Mod:
- Lots of options for customizing and creating new mods.
- Creating game add-ons using the game menu.
– Advertisement –
Litematica Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download Litematica Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Litematica Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: masady | Source Page: CurseForge