LMX Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is principally referred as Luracasmus Trendy Excessive. It’s going to have a excessive decision of 256×256 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was lately began about 4 months in the past and it has been solely 65% accomplished but. It was developed by Luracasmus.
This Useful resource Pack will look quite simple and chic, However all the things will look extremely easy that can embrace textures and objects. It’s going to mix the specular and regular maps to make a superb emissive textures with the assistance of 3D Fashions to create impact that textures are being in 3D. You’re going to get a top quality visible expertise that will probably be similar to the actual life lightning and another visible results. Attributable to its excessive finish decision some computer systems will more than likely battle to run this game with the shaders, Whereas having lowest setting of shaders.
LMX Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Cobblestone and Stone.
- Mounted Merchandise Body and Splash Texts.
- Improved Redstone Lamp and Grass Block.
- New Pumpkin Blur and Finish Sky.
- Up to date Crafting Desk and Oak Leaves.
- Added Grey Glazed Terracotta and Spruce Log.
- New Ladder and Quartz Block.
- Mounted Obsidian and White Concrete.
- Improved Gravel and Clean stone.
LMX Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
LMX Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Luracasmus | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft