Lord Trilobite’s NorseCraft Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft offers you with many lovely textures. The pack has an entire lot of medieval and Nordic inspirations which might be one thing that you just had been anticipating from it given its title. The block textures look unbelievable, the merchandise textures are straight up pleasant, the colours are brilliant, and total there are multitudes of visible parts that you just’ll like about it. The visuals additionally look surprisingly sharp which is particularly spectacular given the truth that the decision of the pack is comparatively low at 16×16.
Initially known as Viking Resource Pack, designed and perfected by person Lord Trilobite – a longtime member of MinecraftForum – Used for model 1.6. Impressed primarily by Viking Norse legends, this useful resource pack offers customers a wild, historic really feel, with texture particulars on the sculpted blocks. Viking Texture Pack is among the well-known Texture pack RPG – Medieval for that interval, particularly for gamers who use useful resource packs to movie or wish to attempt the texture of the time Vikings.
– Advertisement –
Lord Trilobite’s NorseCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Lord Trilobite’s NorseCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: kyctarniq | Source Link: CurseForge