LureStone Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really shiny and life like themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was simply began a day in the past and it has been accomplished. It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was developed by -DelTaz-.
This Resource Pack is predicated on a medieval and center age period, It has very stunning gadgets and textures on this game. The quantity of detailing has been put on this Useful resource Pack is thoughts blowing. It has some very top quality gadgets and shiny textures on this game. It is available in a decision of 64×64, If you wish to run this game easily with out having FPS points, So you’ll need to have a very good or highly effective pc to run this game
LureStone Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Timber and Sky.
- New Water and Terrain.
- Added Font and GUI.
- New Artwork and Objects.
- Improved Climate and Buildings.
- Added Mobs and Blocks.
- Improved Grass and Stones.
LureStone Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
LureStone Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: -DelTaz- | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft