Lush Creepers Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is sort of uncommon. The Pack transforms one of many rudimentary mob of the sport, Creeper into one thing each lovable and creepy on the similar time. If you happen to’re sick with the monotonous Creeper of the orthodox recreation, Lush Creepers is perhaps ideally suited in supplying you with a jumpscare. Many gamers even recommend that these novelty Creepers look tantamount to the monster in Stranger Factor, which is a pleasant contact. Adore it or hate it, these creepers gives you a run to your personal cash.
– Advertisement –
Lush Creepers Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Lush Creepers Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: _Luttuce_M | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft