Mad Pixels Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a extremely detailed Useful resource pack. It is available in a two totally different resolutions of 16×16 and 64×64. It was developed by VeryMadCrafter.
This Useful resource pack is superb for adventuring and buildings some fashionable buildings. It’s a sharp simplistic and cartoony Useful resource pack. It was additionally impressed from his personal beforehand developed Sprightly Useful resource pack that was discontinued a very long time in the past. This Useful resource pack 16×16 model is about to be 100% accomplished and it has random mobs and in addition related textures assist, However the 64×64 model will not be accomplished but and it has some work in progress and will probably be up to date quickly.
Mad Pixels Resource Pack Features:
- Added Chain command blocks.
- Improved Cooked porkchop.
- New Random textures for snow and double chest.
- New Objects armor, leather-based and gold armor.
- Added Golden redstone torch.
- New Fireworks and Enchanting desk backside.
- New Written and Writable e book.
- Improved Redstone line.
- New Cooked mutton and uncooked mutton.
Mad Pixels Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Mad Pixels Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: VeryMadCrafter | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft