Madoku Craft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a clean and simplistic styled Useful resource pack. It has an ordinary decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began some two years in the past and it has been solely 30% accomplished and it will likely be up to date sooner or later variations. It was developed by ZeldaWolfKnight.
This Useful resource pack has very detailed and simplistic textures and objects in it. It’s a very simplistic themed Useful resource pack that goals to make your Minecraft world clean as doable. It would additionally take away some pointless particulars from the textures, By having the textures clear and it’ll make textures noise free as effectively on this Useful resource pack.
– Advertisement –
Madoku Craft Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Water shall be extra darker.
- Improved In sport cursor.
- Fastened Explosion Particles and Warmth Particles.
- Fastened Potion Particles and Different Particles.
- Improved the In-game Music.
- Improved Cobblestone and All Work.
- Added Stick and Bricks.
- New Cobbelstone and Farmland Dry and Moist.
- New Spruce planks textures.
- Added Granite, Andesite and Diorite.
Madoku Craft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Madoku Craft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Casual_Efren | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft