Marco’s Realistic Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a quite simple and sensible styled Useful resource Pack. It has a really low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was lately began about fifteen days in the past and it has turn out to be extremely popular since that point. It was designed by Marcolow.
This Useful resource Pack will embellish your Minecraft world with drenched, sharp and enhanced wanting textures. It’s going to have a really distinctive function that can convey excessive stage of visible results. Additionally, you will get each inch of the detailing whereas having a really low decision on this game. Many issues have been added comparable to crafting desk, coal block and emerald block.
Marco’s Realistic Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Stone and Endstone.
- Added Iron Block and Golden Block.
- Fastened Lapis Block and Redstone Block.
- Up to date Endsky and Endstone Brick.
- Modified Grass and Water.
- New Crafting Desk High and Crafting Desk Aspect.
- Fastened Stock and Armor.
Marco’s Realistic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Marco’s Realistic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Marcolow | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft