MariCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is predicated on a extremely popular game known as Tremendous Mario. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about an 12 months in the past and it has been 70% accomplished. It was developed by TheSuperFlareon.
This Useful resource Pack could have a universe that will probably be primarily based on the Tremendous Mario. It’s going to additionally fully flip your Minecraft world into some sort of very distinctive Mushroom Kingdom. It’s primarily based on a plumber that may journey very lengthy to free a princess. You should have textures that will probably be fully modified and mobs, weapons and plenty of extra. You’re going to get 5 new work and 12 Energy Ups that won’t embrace The Poison Mushroom.
MariCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Yoshi Mushroom and Mega Mushroom.
- New Flame Chomp and Icons.
- Improved Cape Feather and Moon Mattress.
- Mounted Moon Ore and Shine Mattress.
- Up to date Coin and Coin Ore.
- Modified Star Mattress and Toad Armor.
MariCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
MariCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: TheSuperFlareon | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft