MeinKraft Resourcepack 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is one of the best fan packs that has been detailed and rendered over a long period of time. Although this is not the original version of MeinKraft, whose main goal is to be as realistic as possible while maintaining a level of optimization.
Even though fans have reimagined this package, it is still incredibly detailed and unique, with professional textures that are really intriguing. Combined with the excellent use of the color palette, this pack brings a completely different world to Minecraft, making the environment much more interesting and overall gorgeous. MeinKraft’s well-rounded art style looks like genius, even though it has a rustic look to it. Combine all of these features together, creating the perfect realism package.
– Advertisement –
MeinKraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
MeinKraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2