Minelands Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a darkish, distinctive and colourful styled Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was only recently began a couple of month in the past and it has been solely 10% accomplished. It would have a excessive decision of 128×128 on this Useful resource Pack. It was developed by matteorizzo.
This Useful resource Pack can have semi-realistic and basic textures on this game. You’ll get an authentic feeling of the colourful and exquisite coloration palette all through the game. Every part from the textures to the sky has been hand drawn by developer himself. It has some work in progress nevertheless it provides you with a sense that you simply by no means had it earlier than. This Useful resource Pack may also entice some gamers that prefer to play semi-realistic game whereas being darkish and a bit horror and border craft on the similar time.
Minelands Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Crafting Desk Entrance and Clay.
- New Coal Ore and Furnace High.
- Improved Gravel and Iron Ore.
- Fastened Tall grass and Sand.
- Up to date Torch and Stone.
- Added Grime and Log Oak.
- New Crafting Desk Facet and Chest Regular.
– Advertisement –
Minelands Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Minelands Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: itsmatteorizzo | Source Link: CurseForge