MiniHUD is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that adds a mini-panel. It will have similar functionality to the F3-panel. However, the player will be able to customize it exactly the way he wants himself. It will be easy to change the size of the panel and a few other features.
- Creation of unique chunks using hot keys.
- Overlay the desired level of lighting.
- The imposition of a grid on the game. With its help, it will be possible to determine the size of the chunks.
- Maps of heights in order to change and determine the algorithms for the appearance of mobs.
– Advertisement –
- The initial hotkey is H. It can be changed as needed.
- The mod configuration change is H+C.
- There are three options for the size of the new panel.
MiniHUD Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download MiniHUD Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
MiniHUD Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: masady | Source Page: CurseForge