Miranda Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a medieval that shall be constructed on a stone age with real looking themed on this Resource Pack. It can additionally characteristic a excessive decision of 256×256 on this Resource Pack. It was lately began about three months in the past, It has gained immense recognition among the many medieval gamers. This Resource Pack have been constructed by Saaraah.
This Resource Pack will deliver several types of wooden designs within the homes and buildings. You’ll get a really scary and horror feeling everytime you attempt to leap into the dungeon. It can additionally attempt to make stairs look outdated like you will notice within the stone age. However it would additionally attempt to be medieval, stone age on the identical time. Picket stairs and picket ground will make the home look easy, wonderful whereas remaining very colourful and exquisite. This Useful resource Pack have been solely 95% accomplished.
Miranda Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Huge Oak Planks and Pink Dragon.
- Mounted Pumpkin Face and Emerald Ore.
- Added Jukebox High and Cobblestone.
- New Wooden Cyan and Glass Pink.
- Improved Water Circulate and Tallgrass.
- Up to date Lapis Block and Dropper Entrance.
- New Sponge Moist and Gold Block.
Miranda Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Miranda Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Saaraah | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft