Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a extremely detailed useful resource pack and it has new detailed textures for mobs and blocks.
This can be a excessive decision useful resource pack and It’s designed by pscof42 later deserted in 2014. This was restablished by lescard60 and it has redstone , crimson sand , stone blocks , stairs , doorways , mobs , and nether portal. we’ve got stormy or wet climate on this pack. It is rather good useful resource pack for many who likes to play reasonable useful resource packs. This Useful resource Pack can have modified banners to be extra standard when you’ll take a look at them.
Misa’s Realistic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: lescard60 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft