Mobs Attempt Parkour is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows you to introduce an interesting innovation for the game. It will slightly increase the complexity. The fact is that previously the mobs could not handle even the easiest obstacles on their own. It was a little illogical. However now almost all mobs have received basic parkour skills and will be able to jump over blocks with a distance of 1 or 2 blocks. This will make the game a little harder and make battles more interesting.
- Mobs have slightly increased their field of vision, which allows them to see enemies at a greater distance.
- Slightly increased speed of movement of mobs.
- Ability to disable mod functions in the settings at any time in the game.
– Advertisement –
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric Modloader + Fabric Language Kotlin
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Barribob | Source Page: CurseForge