Moderna HD Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has some among the finest units for textures. It has a 32×32 decision and you’ll simply can play on nearly each laptop with that decision.
On this Useful resource pack you too can construct some sensible trendy buildings and any infrastructure that you simply like. This Useful resource pack additionally improves your in game visuals by focusing in your higher buildings facet and trendy design of your Minecraft world. It is vitally widespread among the many gamers because of having each prime quality of colours and particulars for each particular block. It was designed by ApexMCGaming.
Moderna HD Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Snow high.
- Up to date Tree foliage opaque.
- New Oak leaves opaque.
- New Quartz texture and Emerald block.
- Added glowstone and Mushrooms.
- Added Crafting desk high.
- Improved Stained clay texture.
- New Jungle planks and jungle log.
Moderna HD Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Moderna HD Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: ApexMCGaming | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft